Let's suppose that you are here to make a swap!
You can do as many swap as you want, meaning that you can split your DUN toward different freeton addresses or swap your DUN in several times (if you're a bit timorous about the process).
Be careful though that the minimum DUN amount to perform a swap is
To make a deposit you will need:
- Access to your DUN account (through Metal or through the dune client)
If you're using Metal, you can directly connect to it (top right button) and it will fill automatically your dune address.
- Access to a Freeton account (address and public key).
If you don't have one, you can create one using extraTON extension (not available on firefox).
Be careful to store securely your mnemonic and passphrase!
Your Freeton address is available on the main screen of extraton:
To access your public key, you will need to navigate into the top right dropdown and click on the first single cog on the top right of the item list.
- Choose a secret, that will be used to validate your swap
Once all the fields of the form are filled, you are given a choice:
- If you are not connected to Metal, use the dune client to make the deposit and a ton client to reveal the secret
- Doing a deposit with Metal with automatic revelation of the secret by the trusted relays
- Doing a deposit with Metal with a manual revelation of the secret. This revelation needs to be done either with a ton client or on the Swaps page (that we will describe later on) using extraTON.
If you are using one of two last methods (i.e. using Metal), it will trigger a Metal popup showing you the transaction toward the swap contract that you need to accept to continue the process.
Once accepted, you will be forwarded to the Swaps page
while your operation is included in the Dune blockchain.